William James

William James
We must get by on what truth we have today, and be willing to call it error tomorrow.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introduction to this blog and purpose

The purpose of this blog is for me to express my thoughts on philosophy, politics, and religion in a non-threatening setting without fearing the consequences which would likely result if I were to openly discuss my views in my private social circles.

I do not purport to have the right answer to every question. But I do claim the privilege of stating my opinions and conclusions based on the evidences and experiences I have had in my own life. One of the great life lessons I have learned can be summed up by a a bit of wisdom from the philosopher William James:

We must get by on what truth we have today, and be willing to call it error tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment